Monday, February 15, 2010

The Distance


Well, it has been about 2 weeks without getting to see my girlfriend Kayla and its starting to wear on me. For all of you who are dealing with this type of relationship I feel for you. Distance can really mess with your head. At an instant I can become jealous and angry and its over absolutely nothing. The only person who suffers is your significant other, which I find funny because they are the one person you care about most. I recall many nights where my girlfriend will "go out" with her roommates from college and for some reason it just upsets me. Well, it's not some reason, it's my mind making up scenarios: she goes to the bar, has a few drinks and gets a little drunk. Meets a guy. He's charming, handsome, attractive(always more than yourself) and better in bed(I don't want to get into the details). It may sound silly, but that is what distance will do to you. Totally blowing reality right out of the water. It always seems to get better with a refreshing visit, which is what I am looking forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment